These Terms and Conditions govern your access to the BravoClipping service. This will constitute an agreement between you and BravoClipping. Note that any violation of these Terms and Conditions may result to termination of our Service to you. We reserve the right, at its sole discretion to change or modify these
Terms and Conditions
from time to time. By continuing to use the Service after BravoClipping makes any changes, you agree to be bound by any such revised Terms of Service.
As long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions, BravoClipping grants you a personal, non-transferable and limited privilege to enter and use the Site and Service.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third party provides any guarantee as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains materials which are owned by BravoClipping.com. This material includes but is not limited to the design, look, layout, graphics, and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of England.
Unless already negotiated and agreed in written format, all the copyrights of the materials on this website belong to BravoClipping.com. This website and its content are copyright of BravoClipping.com. All rights reserved. Any reproduction of the part and contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- Printing or downloading to a local hard disk for personal and non-commercial use only.
- Copying the content to individual third parties for their personal use but only after acknowledging the website as the source of the materials.
Member Account Information and Security:
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and are fully responsible for all transactions that occur under your account and account password.
Use and Storage
You acknowledge that BravoClipping may establish general practices concerning use of the Site and Service. You acknowledge that BravoClipping reserves the right to log off accounts that are inactive for a certain period of time. You also further acknowledge that BravoClipping reserves the right to modify these general practices. we storage only 2 months data maximum. anything past the 2 months. customers should have the reponsibiliy to take processed works files.
BravoClipping requires all individual clients to pay for work upfront before work begins. For corporate clients, credit may be extended subject to satisfactory reference checks at the discretion of BravoClipping. Full payment of the work will be required no more than 4 days after delivery.
Changes and Updates
As this Terms & Conditions may be updated from time to time, you should periodically review it to keep abreast of our plans and procedures. Your continued use of the Site and Service constitutes your agreement to this Terms & Conditions and any updates.